The Sawtooth Collector's Series are custom-designed, limited-edition guitars that are highly sought after by musicians and collectors alike. Each instrument in the series is individually numbered and signed by the owners of Sawtooth and lead tech that worked on the guitar. Every guitar includes an individual page that will live on Sawtooth World forever, giving a full history starting from its creation. Each owner will also own the individual page within Sawtooth World, where they can share pictures, videos and engage in conversations with other Sawtooth lovers and admirers.
Whether you're a professional musician or a collector of fine instruments, the Sawtooth Collector's Series is a must-have for anyone who appreciates the beauty and craftsmanship of a truly exceptional guitar. Click on the links below to learn more about how you can own something that lives in both the physical and digital world.
Collector's Series #1 is an ET body style with gold appointments and a textured wood pickguard. Limited to only ten pieces and autographed by Michael Angelo Batio, Kevin Osborne, Joseph Fuoco and Joe Billingiere
- Sycamore Body
- Maple Fretboard
- Maple Neck
- Chrome Tuners
- Detailed Engraved Metal Paisley Knob Plate
- Detailed Engraved Metal Paisley Bridge
- Purple Pastel Pickguard
- 1 Sawtooth Designed Classic Single Coil Pickup
- 1 Sawtooth Designed Classic Lipstick Pickup
- Neck Pickup: 5.04k
- Bridge Pickup: 5.04k
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 42mm Nut Width
- 3 Way Selector Switch
- Silver Chrome Input Jack Plate
- 1 Master Volume, 1 Tone Control
- Includes Canvas Photo
- Built by Joe Billingiere on 6.28.23
- Autographed on headstock by Guitar Legend Michael Angelo Batio, Sawtooth Owners Kevin Osborne & Joseph Fuoco and Guitar Tech Joe Billingiere.