Whenever you think of your favorite Rock and Roll guitarist from the 60's, whether it was Jimi, Eric or David, you probably picture them playing an "S" style guitar. The color and sound of these vintage 1960's style guitars personifies one of the most incredible times in rock and roll. This classic approach to an unbeatable body shape is made complete with an alder wood body, "U" shape neck, 21 medium jumbo frets, classic style string-thru tremolo bridge with adjustable saddles, 3 ES vintage designed single coil ceramic magnet pickups and 25.5" scale. Once you plug in and play you will be reminded of the reason you picked up a guitar in the first place.
- Alder Body, Maple "U" Shaped Neck, Ovangkol Fretboard, 3-ply Aged White Pickguard
- 3 Sawtooth ES Vintage Designed Single-Coil Pickups, Classic Style String-Thru Tremolo Bridge with Adjustable Saddles
- 25.5" Scale Length, 43mm Nut Width, 21 Medium Jumbo Frets. 12" Fretboard Radius
- 5-way Selector Switch, 1 Master Volume, & 2 Tone Controls
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series Gig Bag, Upright Guitar Stand, Pro Series Instrument Cable, Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, and Pick Sampler