Sawtooth Tribe Series 12" Hand Carved Congo Design Rope Djembe
Perfect for drummers looking to diversify their playing styles, professional players, hobbyists, or students. Craftsmanship and playability is delivered with this wood Djembe. The Tribe Series was developed to accentuate the harmony between culture and community, and add another level of artistic expression to your performance. The djembe is amongst the most well known African instruments played by tribes during social gatherings. The Congo River, home to many tribes, is a symbol of community, and the ability to come together, which is why this was one of the designs chosen to adorn the Sawtooth Tribe Series.Unleash the passion inside you with Sawtooth's Harmony Series Cajons and Djembes!
- Dimensions: 12" wide x 24" tall
- Each Djembe is painstakingly hand carved from a solid piece of mahogany, making every djembe unique!
- Legally harvested from plantation grown, environmentally sustainable mahogany wood
- Pre stretched nylon tuning ropes, goatskin drumheads
- Pronounced, deep, resonant bass notes to cutting, high pitched slaps
- Ready to play right out of the box
- Wood color may vary from image shown