Sawtooth Harmony Series 8" Hand Carved Elephant Design Rope Djembe
Unleash the passion inside you with Sawtooth's Harmony Series Cajons and Djembes! The Harmony Series was developed to accentuate the harmony between body and spirit, and add another level of artistic expression to your performance. The elephant is a symbol of strength, stability, and good luck, which is why this is one of the designs chosen to adorn the Sawtooth Harmony Series. Craftsmanship and playability is delivered with this wood Djembe. Perfect for drummers looking to diversify their playing styles, professional players, hobbyists, or students.
- Dimensions: 8" wide, 16" tall
- Each Djembe is painstakingly hand carved from a solid piece of mahogany, making every djembe unique!
- Legally harvested from plantation grown, environmentally sustainable mahogany wood
- Pre stretched nylon tuning ropes, goatskin drumheads
- Pronounced, deep, resonant bass notes to cutting, high pitched slaps
- Ready to play right out of the box.
- Wood color may vary from image shown